This entry is WC3ISK HOMEPAGE - ARCHIVED
Go to download page for older version.
I do not take responsibility on those files that is not come from my blog.
Just like the name it says, Wc3isk or Warcraft III Inventory Short Key is a hotkey tool to use with inventory. It was first name as Warcraft III Inventory Shortcut Key. But I think the name Active Inventory HotKey is better, anyhow I stick with the oldies. Wc3isk is best used for fast combo skills with items, you don’t need to be extremely precisely on mouse click on the map then your inventory and then on the map again for combo while your left hand is always hold on to a hotkey to activate item in your inventory anytime you need and your right hand hold on to the mouse which is stay focus on your opponents. This tool is just like a keyboard driver, not like other tools, it does not hack into Warcraft III. So, it is safe to use with battle.net or Garena.
- Support Multimedia Keyboard and Gaming Keyboard.
- Support 5-buttons Wheel Mouse.
- Support chatting (native) (v2.1 or newer).
- Work like a keyboard driver.
- Does not hack into Warcraft III or Garena.
- Legal to all Anti-Virus.
- Only one single file, extract and run.
- Very Small (77KBs).
- This tool is NOT warkey (FYI: warkey is just a name of a hot-key tool like wc3isk)
- Config dialog auto show up when running program for the first time.
- Keyboard control software (eg: Setpoint, itouch…) should be turn off.
- Keyboard Hot-key ON/OFF (F7) can be changed.
- You can press hot-key while holding Shift for way point function.
- Using Shift with , ,  … will make a glitch which set focus on your unit / hero.
- Enable Wheel support will also lock scroll wheel.
- In Windows 7, wc3isk must run under administrator privilege (Run as Administrator).
- Alt-F4 is reserved for fast closing.
- To know which keys are available for hot-key,
please read “Readme.txt”.
- Annoying balloon tips can be disabled in tab “Info…”.
- Series v2.1 are special builds for DoTA, maybe incompatible with other maps.
- Version for x86 system will also work in x64 system but it comes with some unexpected bugs.
- SPACE is not working. You want it, you have to accept that so-call buggy.
- Number button (above button QWERTY) when use with Shift will make conflict. Combination Shift +  will set  with function “focus on hero” also overridden numpad function. There is no cure for this, not for version 2.1rc7 or older version.
This program is a beerware, (you like it, you buy me a beer). When you are using or distributing this program, please follow these rules:
- This program is not for trading, selling or any commercial purpose. If you pay for it, get refund.
- Do not hex, dis-assembly, modify… the executable file.
- When you upload to another host, please add some information like author, version, release day…
- When you introduce this tool in forums or at your personal web page, please add a small link point to this page.
- I take no responsibility when your system is going down, crash, BSoD, or infected with virus, malware, keylogger… when you are download it elsewhere instead of my blog.
|wc3isk v2.1 rc6||-Release June-22-2011.|
-Change key [space] into available Hotkey. * Read Issue (rc7a)
-Fix silly mouse bug ‘out side’ war3
-Fix mouse hotkey serious bug (one mouse click and there goes 16 times hotkey)
-Fix button [`]
-Special builds for DoTA
|wc3isk v2.0f||-Release on Dec-1-2009.|
-Already known as final version.
-Auto acquire Admin Privilege (play nice with UAC).
|wc3isk v2.0d||-Release on Jun-16-2009.|
-Add function: “Enable Mouse Support” for who want mouse capture.
-Add function: “Disable Wheel Scroll”.
-F8 - Toggle ON/OFF keyboard Hot-key.
|wc3isk v1.0d||-Release on May-23-2009.|
-ESC will now cancel assign key.
-Fix some issues when assign one key to more than one button.
|wc3isk v1.0:||-Release in Oct-2007.
-The first stable version.